Friday, June 15, 2012

To spend time doing things you love


I've been trying to write this post all week and twice the internet wouldn't work and once I forgot. I guess this evening is the right time.


I have spent several years learning to appreciate little things. Like the sun lighting up this little vetch flower. This weed is invasive and a serious pain in my rear but even I can appreciate how beautiful it is here. I haven't been able to appreciate things as much as I used to, but I'm working on it again.

Maggie over at Gussy Sews has a free printable (that I adore) about taking a moment.
Mine is currently gracing my dresser but I think I need to do something more fun than that with it. Photos to come!

3 comments:

shari said...

gorgeous picture... yes, we need to find the beauty in the simplest things! hope your day is sun shiny! it's warm and sunny up here (NW WA). i'm wishing you many many beautiful moments today...

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! I also have been working on appreciating the little things. Just became a follower and would love a follow back! Drivenbydesign101.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love this quote! Such a good reminder! The photo is lovely and summery!